We're often envious of the beautiful landscaping featured in Better Homes & Gardens. But this morning we noticed that the people featured in those "garden" articles are usually empty-nesters, single, or otherwise without kids. The families with kids are featured in those "homes" articles about simplifying your life and making your home more organized and user-friendly. LOL! We totally get it now.
Angela Wells Hopkins likes this.
Lisa Anselmo I know! I am all envious of the beautiful interiors and then I notice no young children are around.
Yesterday at 12:29pm ·
Charlene Schultz Miles that right ladies and some day you will be saying this"If I had KNOWN how much FUN Grandchildren were I'd a Had um FIRST"
Yesterday at 1:37pm ·
Pamela Schultz I think you have a beautiful yard.
Yesterday at 3:42pm ·
Hollie Wood Blair I agree Sue Ann!! I mean, white carpet? Seriously? Who has that? I give up on having a nice interior until the boys are GONE! ....sigh...
Yesterday at 9:47pm ·
No comments:
Post a Comment