Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Bunny and Elmo

The kids had a great time at Sesame Street Live and the only thing I bought was a $10 Elmo balloon. Yes, 10 dollars! At least it was mylar. Well, the Easter bunny has already been here, had a glass of wine, and left some goodies so . . . I think it's bedtime.
April 3 at 10:17pm · Comment · Like

Pamela Schultz I'm glad they enjoyed themselves. I am mailing a box for them on Monday. Not really Easter, just a gmaw box for them. Love yall.
April 3 at 11:09pm · Like ·

Lisa Anselmo She did the same thing at my house! She must have a nice buzz going on by now.
April 3 at 11:12pm · Like ·

Becky Morrow McDaniel I didn't know the Easter bunny drank wine, explains why the eggs get scattered everywhere....lol.
April 4 at 12:01am · Like ·

No comments: