Sue Ann Andrews is listening to one of my favorite CDs from early college and thinking . . . I remember when this CD first came out. Just for grins, I subtract the years to figure out how many have passed and . . . noooo, surely not. That's too many! So, double checking my math, I add that unbelievably large number to my age at the time the CD was released and . . . OMG! It works out! When did I get so old???!! Math, I curse thee!
April 5 at 1:51pm · Comment · Like
Elaine Dittmer likes this.
Pamela Schultz Yea been there, done that. Stopped doing that!!!!!! Oh, and I also do that when I think of your age too.
April 5 at 2:12pm · Like ·
Lester Lawler lol. I will be 40 in May. Can not believe it !
April 5 at 2:29pm · Like ·
Elaine Dittmer You are the youngest you will ever be again! These ARE the good old days and you feel marvelous, trust me.
April 5 at 4:19pm · Like ·
James Manuel Ok, let's have the flashback...what CD was it??? I need to feel old as well!!
April 5 at 6:53pm · Like ·
Lisa Anselmo what CD?
April 5 at 8:05pm · Like ·
Sue Ann Andrews Sarah Mclachlan, Fumbling Toward Ecstasy. 1993!! I can't believe it!!
April 5 at 9:11pm · Like ·
Lisa Anselmo I love that CD
April 5 at 9:44pm · Like ·
No comments:
Post a Comment