Monday, April 12, 2010

The Stash Cabinet

Sue Ann Andrews felt like a complete hypocrite as I looked at my sobbing son with his arms outstretched toward the 'stash' cabinet in the kitchen, and said, "I'm sorry, honey, but you can't have candy *every* day."
April 12 at 8:59pm · Comment · Like

Cindy Childress That's terrible!!!LOL
April 12 at 9:16pm · Like ·

Elaine Dittmer yeah, life is tough.
April 12 at 9:22pm · Like ·

Charlene Schultz Miles the poor widdke boy so sad
April 12 at 9:30pm · Like ·

Pamela Schultz Wait till gma comes to visit next time. I think that falls under the child abuse act.
April 12 at 9:35pm · Like ·

Brian Hurley what kind of stash? You do live on the border
April 12 at 11:26pm · Like ·

Lester Lawler lol... Hmmm what kind is it?
April 13 at 8:12am · Like ·

No comments: