Saturday, May 1, 2010

Milling Around

is enjoying watching my kids mill around the house without a plan. I like seeing the choices they make when I'm not "guiding" their actions . . . that is, until I find my hair clips in the trash can, my plastic dishes in the toy box, and syrup in the cat's fur.
May 1 at 10:18am · Comment · Like

Lisa Anselmo I think they were trying help the cat take a bath. Fur tastes better with syrup.
May 1 at 10:47am · Like ·

Pamela Schultz Hey, it's called indipendant thinking.
May 1 at 6:59pm · Like ·

Pamela Schultz You did a lot of that when you were thair age.
May 1 at 6:59pm · Like ·

Tracey Bronnenberg Manuel How would Lisa know this??!!
May 1 at 7:24pm · Like ·

Lisa Anselmo Doesn't everything taste better with syrup?
May 1 at 9:37pm · Like ·

No comments: