likes the idea of "rotating toys" but hates the reality of it. I've had enough of the toy maintenance: the intention to do it, the guilt about not doing it, and the resulting chaos when I give up on it altogether. I think other peoples' children are about to inherit some new-ish toys.
May 5 at 1:15pm · Comment · Like
Elaine Dittmer likes this.
Hollie Wood Blair We tried the toy rotation thing, but just ended up with multiple totes full of toys in our storage building...give 'em away or donate!! ('Cause you know you don't have time or patience for a garage sale!!)
May 5 at 2:13pm · Like ·
Debbie Cook Toy Rotation?! Who knew??? That explains a lot about my house! :)
May 5 at 2:28pm · Like ·
Jennifer Gibson Eager Or you could be a big jerk like me and severely restrict the toys--it teaches them to use their imagination (gasp!) Like we did when we were kiddos :)
May 5 at 3:53pm · Like ·
Sue Ann Andrews LOL! @Hollie, we already have the totes! And you know me all too well--that garage sale aint happnin. @ Debbie, it's worth it b/c they're only little once, right? (hee hee, that's what I say when it's someone else's house . . .) @Jennifer, I feel like a jerk for letting them *have* so many toys. We said we wouldn't spoil them and have, so far, failed miserably at setting limits. We just didn't expect them be so darned irresistible . . . or wily.
May 5 at 6:18pm · Like ·
Elaine Dittmer Well, they ARE YOUR KIDS! Of course they're irresistible and wily.
May 5 at 8:08pm · Like ·
No comments:
Post a Comment