Alright. Potty Training. How long do I keep trying before he goes back into pull-ups? On the one hand, I don't want to regress him, but on the other, I'm tired of cleaning "it" up on a daily basis.
June 28 at 2:48pm · Comment · Like
Pamela Schultz Hang babe. It's worth it.
June 28 at 3:15pm · Like ·
Teresa Unger Kling Every child is different. Just keep reminding yourself that he won't be going to prom with a diaper on his cute little bottom. :-)
June 28 at 3:38pm · Like ·
Lesley Arora hang in there-you can do this! I went through the same thing last summer and it was not easy-I feel your pain-but don't regress-he can do this!!! It is so worth it in the end!
June 28 at 4:02pm · Like ·
Lisa Anselmo don't go back- He can do it
June 28 at 4:23pm · Like ·
Stephani Buckalew Knox How old is he? It takes boys longer to train. Try letting him sink cheerios then it will be fun to go to the bathrm
June 28 at 4:24pm · Like ·
Charlene Schultz Miles Kim has a bright Green Frog Potty they just love to pee on the froggy! Might try a different potty!
June 28 at 4:24pm · Like ·
Rhandi Stanford Man I wish I had some advice for potty training a boy but nada..I got lucky. I'm sure I just jinxed myself..lol.
June 28 at 7:26pm · Like ·
Lisa Anselmo It took colin almost a year of still doing "big potty" in his underwear. I finally bribed him and that worked. Oh wait. I had to bribe him to get rid of the pacifier.
Yeah it just took me being more stubborn that he was.
June 28 at 7:50pm · Like ·
Jack Taylor The child chooses...you don't...and it comes and goes...if you miss a period of opportunity you may have to wait another month
June 28 at 8:59pm · Like ·
Sue Ann Andrews Thanks, amigas. He just will not tell us *before* he goes. Never. Always right after, and sometimes not even then. Maybe he's not ready . . . maybe he likes the attention . . . maybe this, maybe that . . . who knows. I think too much- I need to just buy a big bag of bribery M&M's and git'r done.
June 28 at 9:03pm · Like ·
Rhandi Stanford Have you let him go to the store and personally buy his own underwear? This made a big difference with both of my kids.
June 28 at 9:05pm · Like ·
Elaine Dittmer Ahhh yes, Potty Training. WHO is being trained? Who is being rewarded and punished? What's it all about?
June 28 at 4:34pm · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall
Sue Ann Andrews LOL! It's all about being able to send him to pre-school in the fall. Otherwise, I wouldn't even mention it to him until he's 5.
June 28 at 8:59pm · Like ·
Elaine Dittmer Socialization. Yep! My three year old granddaughter is in pre school and she's not allowed to wear pull-ups there. (Her so out-of-it grandfather still calls them diapers!).
I wonder if it feels like they just lose the easy, portable, wearable toilet? And now they have to do weird stuff that is uncomfortable? I have no clue.
Night time training is even more hysterical when you take pull- ups out of the picture, trust me on that!...
See More
June 29 at 4:36am · Like ·
No comments:
Post a Comment