I gave Sarah a haircut. I tried to give her some cute little bangs but . . . now she just looks like The Gladiator.
Tuesday at 6:01pm · Comment · Like
Hollie Wood Blair Give her a mohawk!! This is the best age where you can get away with it!! LOL!
Tuesday at 6:09pm · Like ·
Lesley Arora you are so funny-your posts always make me smile-I'm sure she is still one beautiful little gladiator...and besides what's wrong with being a female gladiator? she should be proud...now put the scissors down.
Tuesday at 6:34pm · Like ·
Eliz Wiggins Ha ha ha! I remember those days. However, it was Alyssa who cut her own hair and she looked like a cancer victim losing their hair (no offense to anyone w cancer but it was darn funny after the shock.)
Tuesday at 6:46pm · Like ·
Elaine Dittmer OMG, I cannot imagine trying to cut anyone's hair, let alone a wiggly toddler! You take the cake, Sue Ann.
Tuesday at 7:09pm · Like ·
Pamela Schultz What do you mean a hair cut. She is just getting enough hair to put bows in. We know how you cut hair. I have pictures to prove it.
Tuesday at 8:33pm · Like ·
Pamela Schultz TeeeeeeeeHeeeeeee
Tuesday at 8:33pm · Like ·
No comments:
Post a Comment