Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Potty Practice

Sarah wants so badly to be a big girl. She waited her turn to get on the toilet (yes, the big toilet-Andrew won't use the little elmo potty), then she got up there, sat down and started looking at Andrew's special potty-time books. It took every last bit of restraint for me *not* to take a picture but there are just some things that shouldn't be photographed.
See More
June 2 at 9:54am · Comment · Like
Melanie Palmer Mims, Lester Lawler and Elaine Dittmer like this.

Julie Brannon Hemmert Ok .... dont tell Katy that cause I have a pic of her on the potty when she was 2 and it is in our bathroom for all to see :)
June 2 at 10:34am · Like ·

Eliz Wiggins I have pics, too! They are great to look back on and remember and laugh like crazy!
June 2 at 12:44pm · Like ·

Sue Ann Andrews LOL! I do take pix of them in the tub and I have one of Andrew on the potty. I just couldn't get to my camera fast enough . . . .
June 2 at 12:45pm · Like ·

Charlene Schultz Miles Kim has both kids potty trained, Miles decided on his own that he liked peeing on the frog! A green Frog potty chair! so no more diapers at their house and Miles hasnt had an accident at all and this is 2 weeks now no nite diapers either, and he is only 2. he likes doing what big sissy does!
June 2 at 2:03pm · Like ·

Elaine Dittmer The second one is easier, so I've heard. And girls are easier too, so I've heard. Sounds like you have a double winner there.
June 2 at 5:43pm · Like ·

No comments: