Monday, February 14, 2011
OMG, my daughter! I saw the whole thing: she waited until Andrew wasn't looking, reached over, and took all the french fries from his plate. He cried, I put them back. When there was one left, he looked away and she grabbed it and shoved it in her mouth. I said, "Sarah, did you take Andrew's fries?" She smiled and said, (with a full mouth), "Yes, Mommy. I ate them all!"
Like · · February 14, 2011 at 6:30pm
Claudia Holguin-Sossen, Vickie McDonough Anderson, Cindy Childress and 4 others like this.
Elaine Dittmer Yeah, who knew those sweet little babies would need a referee.
February 14, 2011 at 6:47pm · Like
Charlene Schultz-Miles that is just about funny! Grandma is gona crack up when she reads this one.
February 14, 2011 at 6:49pm · Like
Lisa Anselmo And so the torture of the older brother begins. Colin can give him advice when he needs help coping.
February 14, 2011 at 7:30pm · Like
Hollie Wood Blair LOL!!!! I can imagine that Andrew's face looked about like mine did when I discovered Bryce had eaten THE REST OF THE BOX of Valentine's candy that I had bought for MYSELF! I say "Go, girl!" -- he'll be big enough to wallop her before too long, so she needs to enjoy it while she can! ...poor Andrew :)
February 14, 2011 at 8:05pm · Like
Hollye Denise Anderson lol that is too funny!!!
February 14, 2011 at 9:12pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment