Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stoup

With a polite grimace, Dave looks at the "stoup" I made and says, "Is this any good?" I said, "How hungry are you?" He said, "I'm pretty hungry, actually." So I said, "Well, then it's probably pretty good." Like · · February 26, 2011 at 8:03pm Elaine Dittmer likes this. Charlene Schultz-Miles that is too funny, are you really a bad cook ? wht did your moma teach you?nothin? February 26, 2011 at 8:06pm · Like Pamela Schultz Sue is a good cook. It's just not a priority to her. February 27, 2011 at 11:42am · Like Charlene Schultz-Miles Sorry Pam didn't mean to offend you ! I was just trying to be funny guess I'm not sorry if I offended you SueAnn not my intention! February 27, 2011 at 7:42pm · Like Sue Ann Andrews nope. not offended. cooking sucks! February 28, 2011 at 5:43pm · Like

No comments: