Friday, May 13, 2011
cougar
This is too bad because I was really looking forward to my "Cougar" years. In all seriousness, Ladies, wear what you want as long as you want to. If people don't like it, well . . . you know the rest.
How Old Is Too Old to Wear a Miniskirt?
www.stylelist.com
Over 35? Boy, do we have some news for you A recent survey out of Britain revealed that no one wants to see you in a miniskirt. Period.
Like · · Share · May 13, 2011 at 4:17pm
Elaine Dittmer and Sean Fuller like this.
Elaine Dittmer well I think it's when they think you're wearing 'baggy tights' with your miniskirt, and you're NOT wearing any tights at all! That would be my vote.
May 13, 2011 at 5:06pm · Unlike · 1
Dom Nguyen Look at Tina Turner's legs!
May 14, 2011 at 12:47pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer I try not to think about Tina Turner! She's got everything I don't talent, and legs that lasted!
May 15, 2011 at 9:05am · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment