Monday, May 2, 2011
Ok, I'm re-posting this today. I took it down last night in light of all the bin Laden posts. Now it's back. Once again, what's up with that little girl? LOL!
The Best Photo From The Royal Wedding : The Picture Show : NPR
www.npr.org
Of the thousands of filed photographs, this one takes the cake.
Like · · Share · May 2, 2011 at 12:22pm
Elaine Dittmer and Alea Pena like this.
Kim Cordell Harris LOL She is ticked because SHE was supposed to get the Prince!
May 2, 2011 at 12:42pm · Like
Hollie Wood Blair My guess is that she was worn out and just wanted to go home and play with her Barbie dolls!!!
May 2, 2011 at 10:39pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer The crowd was cheering I assume. Plus all of the above!
May 3, 2011 at 7:25am · Like
Priti Shah The jets flying overhead were too loud......YES, i watched the whole wedding:)
May 3, 2011 at 7:11pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment