Monday, May 16, 2011

voodoo doll machine

I'm a little disturbed that this machine is empty . . . Especially in light of that recurrent stabbing pain in my lower back. Like · · Share · May 16, 2011 at 4:23pm via mobile LeAnne Stevenson Torzala, Alessandra Ziek Beavers, Kate Edwards Spinner and 5 others like this. Terri Collins Ooh... I want one please.... May 16, 2011 at 6:12pm · Like D'Anne Gorman Fodor Where is this? I notice there are 2 left...I just need one. May 16, 2011 at 8:12pm · Like Sue Ann Andrews Heh heh heh, as long as it's not for me . . . Leo's. ;) May 16, 2011 at 8:35pm · Like Terri Collins Leo's?? To Far, besides I can't wait....I need it now... I'm making one or two or three..... May 16, 2011 at 8:40pm · Like Kate Edwards Spinner lol! May 17, 2011 at 6:46am · Like Claudia Holguin-Sossen SEVEN! That's how many I have.... But no worries, I don't have any of your hair. LOL! I think they are cute...HEB keeps running out:-) May 17, 2011 at 6:50am · Like

No comments: