Thursday, June 9, 2011
gag gift
Doesn't like it when I buy something pretty for the house and my husband looks at it and says, "Did you get a gag gift today?" :)
Like · · June 9, 2011 at 9:44am
Mandy Blumenfeld and Keyvan Neal like this.
Elaine Dittmer no sarcasm or eye rolling allowed in a marriage!
June 9, 2011 at 9:59am · Like
Eliz Wiggins oooo, them is fighting words!
June 9, 2011 at 11:28am · Like
D'Anne Gorman Fodor I would reply, "no, But you will be"
June 9, 2011 at 11:29am · Like
Jennifer Gibson Eager WHAT?!? What did you buy?
June 9, 2011 at 12:02pm · Like
Kim Cordell Harris That's when you say, "no but I'm married to one...."
June 9, 2011 at 1:32pm · Like · 2
Kim Cordell Harris men are EVIL
June 9, 2011 at 1:32pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews Jen, I got a set of serving utensils with decorative handles at Ella Blu. Granted, they do border on garish and are, in fact, reminiscent of the Big Top. But, they'll be perfect (and more subdued) in our dark kitchen. And I heart them. :)
June 10, 2011 at 8:11am · Like ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment