Thursday, June 23, 2011

what's a *slurpee*

Rearranging the kitchen cabinets and found myself WOL (whooping out loud) b/c the Margaritaville machine isn't too tall to fit where I wanted it to go . . . looked over my shoulder, arms up in the air holding a marg machine, to find both my kids looking at me in puzzlement . . . "Our . . . uhhh *slurpee* machine fits in this cabinet. I'm happy." The kids, skeptically . . "what's a *slurpee*?" Like · · June 23, 2011 at 4:55pm Cinthya Cerda, Elaine Dittmer, Jennifer Gibson Eager and 2 others like this. Jennifer Gibson Eager Just saw a recipe for pimiento and cheese bacon burgers in my new Southern Living...thinking it would go down easy with some "slurpees" June 23, 2011 at 5:09pm · Like · 1 Elaine Dittmer ahhhh well you can show them a slurpee I guess. June 23, 2011 at 7:56pm · Like Jack Taylor Slurpee machine = good summer! June 23, 2011 at 8:57pm · Like

No comments: