Thursday, July 28, 2011


Thanks, Bloggess! Dark, horrifying and hilarious! If you frequently wonder what's wrong with me while shaking your head in dismay, this blog may not be for you. If you frequently wonder what's wrong with me while laughing so hard you can barely breathe, read on . . .
thebloggess.com
Last weekend at a thrift shop I found a small, stuffed monkey, which seemed to have some sort of snout leprosy and would probably murder us in our sleep.
 ·  ·  · July 28, 2011 at 12:50pm
  • Cindy Childress and Elaine Dittmer like this.
    • Lisa Anselmo Holy cow- I haven't laughed so much in a long time!
      July 28, 2011 at 6:26pm · 
    • Hollie Wood Blair I couldn't stop laughing at her post yesterday or the day before -- the one about her cats! That was priceless!!
      July 28, 2011 at 10:29pm ·  ·  1

No comments: