Tuesday, August 23, 2011
first week of school
I don't know what I was thinking. I thought the first week of school would be a nice, relaxing week of breathing deeply, sitting on the couch, and eating bon-bons while watching all the movies I DVR'd over the summer. But, I have so many chores and projects backed up from the summer that I can't even think straight. I think I'll just shut down and sit on the couch. And eat bon-bons. And watch movies. And breathe deeply.
Like · · August 23, 2011 at 11:03am
Marianne Rytkönen, Marina Trujillo Schlinke, Julie Brannon Hemmert and 3 others like this.
Elaine Dittmer sounds like a plan. Lesson ONE: Don't try to do everything you WANT to do, cause you won't have any fun.
August 23, 2011 at 11:08am · Unlike · 1
Elaine Dittmer That was a lesson I heard from my older son when he was in his 20's.
August 23, 2011 at 11:09am · Like
Charlene Schultz-Miles You are dreaming ! Wake up no more sleeping on the job!
August 23, 2011 at 11:52am · Like
Hollie Wood Blair Sounds like my kinda plan!! Lol - that and margaritas!
August 23, 2011 at 12:48pm · Like
Julie Brannon Hemmert I'm with U ! I have so many things I've bn putting off till the kids leave for school .. now I'm feeling a little overwhelmed ... oh well love my DVR too ;)
August 23, 2011 at 5:35pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment