Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TMI

In the store: Me: Andrew, do you need to potty? Andrew: No no no no. Me: You keep grabbin' yourself. We're gonna go to the potty before we get in the car. Andrew (at full volume): NO! I'm grabbing my nuts because they're itchy!! The Cashier (in a fantastic mid-western accent): Oooo, well, that's just too much infermayshun. hahahaha! Like · · August 2, 2011 at 2:09pm LeAnne Stevenson Torzala, Lisa Anselmo, Elaine Dittmer and 4 others like this. Kim Cordell Harris lol lol lol August 2, 2011 at 2:21pm · Like Elaine Dittmer well at about 5 they start hanging on for dear life, the onset of the possibility of losing 'the boys'. August 2, 2011 at 3:52pm · Like Claudia Holguin-Sossen I think you made soda come out my nose....that was hilarious! August 2, 2011 at 6:37pm · Like Charlene Schultz-Miles We took all the kids to the yogurt place yesterday and miles the 3year old yelled loudly Mom I got a poop Mom iota go poop louder mom I got a go poop! August 2, 2011 at 7:09pm · Like

No comments: