Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SuperMom is Back

SuperMom is back! If you were in the school parking lot at 8:30, you saw her chasing a tantruming toddler all over the school parking lot (which was full of moving cars!) while dragging a tumped-over ice chest with its wheels sticking up in the air, AND yelling at my first-born to "get on the sidewalk, NOW!" I think the whole scene undermined my effort to appear conscientious by covering the Malibu Rum logo on the ice chest with duct tape before taking it to school. But I could have sworn I heard a bystander say, "Somebody get that woman a cape and a mask!" Like · · October 19, 2011 at 10:51am Angela Wells Hopkins, Jennifer Gibson Eager, Cindy Childress and 4 others like this. Becky Morrow McDaniel I think "Supermom" needs to write a book about all her experiences. I would buy a copy. Your "Supermom" stories always make me chuckle :D October 19, 2011 at 11:10am · Like Elaine Dittmer Just a day in the life! No wonder less than Supermom's work cause they don't have what it takes to be a Supermom October 19, 2011 at 12:50pm · Like Pamela Schultz I agree with Becky. Wright a book, then Dave can reitre. October 19, 2011 at 1:45pm · Like Kirsten Ahmann DiDonna Faster than a speeding bullet.... October 19, 2011 at 9:26pm · Like

No comments: