Friday, December 23, 2011
Cookies for Santa
We're making gingerbread man cookies for Santa Claus, but it's not going as I had planned. The kids don't seem to care that Santa REALLY prefers the white glaze over the bitter-tasting red frosting left over from the pre-K party last Friday. Nor do they understand that Gingy Cookies taste better when they're intact--rather than nibbled on, manhandled, and shared with the cat. Alas, I watch my daughter place gum drops on a decapitated Gingy cookie while my son loads sprinkles onto a Gingy cookie torso, and I sincerely hope that Santa is an adventurous (and forgiving) eater. And I hope he likes cats. A lot.
Like · · December 23, 2011 at 5:56pm near El Paso
Claudia Holguin-Sossen, Eliz Wiggins, Elaine Dittmer and 3 others like this.
Elaine Dittmer YES, life goes as it goes, not as planned. Let it go and enjoy the ride.
December 23, 2011 at 7:36pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer CATS and SANTA are an anagram. Well almost
December 23, 2011 at 7:37pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment