Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Kids Ratting Us Out
I went to Andew's class this morning to photograph an event and hid in the corner for about 10 minutes while I waited for it to start. So parents, you've all heard the cliche, "Kids say the darndest things . . . "? Well, they do and it's vey cute. But did you know they ALSO rat you out?! Well, they do. I must admit, though, it *is* nice to know that I'm not the only parent who forgets to open the flaps on the advent calendar. And George? Our Elf? He isn't the only elf who likes to pick a good spot and stay there for several days. (Whew!)
Like · · December 13, 2011 at 1:20pm
Jack Taylor, Elaine Dittmer and Patricia PA Frey like this.
Elaine Dittmer :-)
December 13, 2011 at 2:47pm · Like
Hollie Wood Blair When my niece was little, she ratted out my sister. My sis had gone behind a clothes rack at the mall to "let one fly", and my niece yells out "WHO POOTED?" My sister almost died...
December 13, 2011 at 10:06pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment