Friday, January 27, 2012
Reorganizing and cleaning out closets today :/ I think our closets are like the wardrobe that leads to Narnia. Except that they don't lead to Narnia, they lead to abandoned self-storage lockers. I swear, it's like a really boring episode of Storage Wars.
Like · · January 27 at 10:39am near El Paso
Elaine Dittmer likes this.
Charlene Schultz-Miles Boy oh boy do I need the closet fairy to come to my house!
January 27 at 11:31am · Like
Pamela Schultz I've been trying to clean ours out about once every couple of months. Donate Daonate Donate! That's my new word for the year.
January 27 at 12:28pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer moving three times in 5 months in 2010 helped
A LOT with the crap factor. However the jumbled up factor still applies, alas.
January 27 at 1:04pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment