Monday, February 6, 2012

Hahahaha! Ok, somebody asked "What did y'all think of the half-time show?" and I unabashedly piped up, "I liked it!" and sensed a hesitation in the room. In my defense, I only saw the middle minute of Vogue and the last 30 seconds of Like A Prayer. I missed all this other crazy stuff in between. It sounds like a "wardrobe malfunction" might have saved the day. Madonna and the Super Bowl halftime show: A play-by-play www.washingtonpost.com Cartwheels, cheerleaders and Cee-Lo. Yes, the three C’s were present and accounted for. Like · · Share · February 6 at 1:58pm Elaine Dittmer likes this. Elaine Dittmer I only saw bits now and again and she looked energetic and had gazillion people on stage. It was OK to me, but I guess I'm not a good judge either. February 6 at 2:12pm · Like Cindy Childress She used to be awesome, 20 yrs ago. She needs to just fade quietly into the background. LOL February 6 at 3:24pm · Like

No comments: