Saturday, August 20, 2011

I like being 2!!

Happy Birthday to Sarah Grace! This morning I said, "Happy Birthday, Sarah!" and she said "NO! I don't want that!" I said, "Sarah you're a big girl. (holding up 3 fingers) You're 3!!" She jabbed two fingers in the air and said, "I LIKE BEING TWO!!!" LOL! I suspect the cupcakes will change her mind. Like · · August 20, 2011 at 9:14am Cindy Childress, Keyvan Neal, Patricia PA Frey and 3 others like this. Danyelle Fisher aww. happy birthday sarah! August 20, 2011 at 10:18am · Like Hollie Wood Blair How cute! Happy Birthday, Sarah! August 20, 2011 at 10:53am · Like Charlene Schultz-Miles Happy Birthday ! August 20, 2011 at 11:00am · Like Debbie Cook Happy Birthday, Sara Grace! Kisses and hugs from your Florida cuzzins!! August 20, 2011 at 11:50am · Like Ashley Derrington happy birthday sarah! August 20, 2011 at 12:30pm · Like Pamela Schultz Happy birthday my Sarah girl. I agree, I like you being 2. Grandma loves you. August 20, 2011 at 5:48pm · Like

No comments: