I thought that I was already as un-hip as one could possibly get. Not true. I just realized that I've been looking forward to my check-up today. It's a couple of hours with no distractions and no possibility of being productive. So-let me get this straight-I'm excited about sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office. Lame. :-D
March 25 at 9:44am · Comment · Like
Elaine Dittmer, Sheila Sjolseth and Rhandi Stanford like this.
Tracey Bronnenberg Manuel Not to mention you get to talk all about yourself to someone who's paid to listen to you...
March 25 at 10:50am · Like
Sue Ann Andrews It wasn't so bad. I watched The Invention of Lying on my phone. I was able to finish an *entire* movie at the doctor's office! Nice break for me . . . but it shouldn't take that long to see the doctor.
March 25 at 1:57pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer Oh, I've waited two hours for my OB GYN, but he's well worth it. One of the best people in El Paso. And yes, the down time can be a blessing, if you have something reasonable to read, watch or someone to talk to.
March 25 at 3:37pm · Like
Lisa Anselmo You waited so long that you could watch a whole movie? Our patients would revolt if they had to wait that long.
March 25 at 6:20pm · Like
No comments:
Post a Comment