Sue Ann Andrews is a bit envious of Snow White's entourage of forest animals who help her keep house. I'm thinking the animals in my household need to step up! The secret is out!!
March 21 at 11:31am · Comment · Like
Becky Morrow McDaniel and Stephani Buckalew Knox like this.
Cindy Childress Randi is all about princesses right now. Especially Cinderella. We couldn't find the Cinderella DVD so we have been watching the Snow White one, over and over and over and over. She knows it by heart.
March 21 at 11:34am · Like
Pamela Schultz Yeah, I saw that last night as I watched Sam sear the stuffing out of her toy and spread it over the living room floor.
March 21 at 12:04pm · Like
Becky Morrow McDaniel We have enough critters that my house should be spotless, but due to the animals, it's quite the opposite...lol.
March 21 at 12:39pm · Like
Jennifer Gibson Eager I would love to see the chihuahua pick up a swiffer!!
March 21 at 12:56pm · Like
No comments:
Post a Comment