Saturday, April 24, 2010

Foo Foo Girly Drink

just doesn't feel like doing any of it today. I'm envisioning a white sandy beach, blue ocean water and a never-ending foo foo girly drink . . . with a bendy straw, of course, so I don't have to lift my head so far off the lounge chair.
April 24 at 10:47am · Comment · Like
Helane Kay, Hollye Denise Anderson, Elaine Dittmer and 2 others like this.

Kim Cordell Harris Love the way you think!! :-)
April 24 at 11:52am · Like ·

Elaine Dittmer I never feel like doing any of anything.
April 24 at 12:34pm · Like ·

Jennifer Gibson Eager Take me with you!!!
April 24 at 2:15pm · Like ·

Hollie Wood Blair Can I come??
April 24 at 2:48pm · Like ·

Lester Lawler I will be the cabana boy.
April 24 at 4:52pm · Like ·

Elaine Dittmer ooooh cabana boy! come help me with something here in the cabana please!
April 24 at 5:12pm · Like ·

Rhandi Stanford Yes when are we booking this?
April 24 at 5:36pm · Like ·

No comments: