Just posted the pix from the play house today. Not the best pix I've taken from a photography standpoint, but they convey the process. I feel like I should say that we hadn't planned on buying a playhouse, but we did it to support a good organization (CASA) and it's surprisingly cheap to rent a crane (who knew?!). It's not as opulent as it seems . . .
April 19 at 5:24pm · Comment · Like
Debbie Cook and Elaine Dittmer like this.
Sue Ann Andrews . . . and Sarah's face looks kind of scary in the pix. She fell outside yesterday and has some bad scratches. They're not as bad as they look in the pix.
April 19 at 5:25pm · Like ·
Jennifer Gibson Eager I just commented on that! I'm glad it's not so bad--poor baby!
April 19 at 5:26pm · Like ·
Pamela Schultz The house is so cute. I was a bit worried when I saw Sarah's face. I'm glad you cleared that up. I miss you all and kiss my babies for me.
April 19 at 5:30pm · Like ·
Elaine Dittmer ya ya ya
April 19 at 6:37pm · Like ·
Lisa Anselmo who got to drive the crane? the playhouse looks very very cool
April 19 at 7:36pm · Like ·
Dom Nguyen That's huge!
April 19 at 10:05pm · Like ·
No comments:
Post a Comment