Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chambord Margaritas

Homemade Chambord margaritas . . .
March 5 at 8:39pm · · Like ·

Claudia Holguin, Elaine Dittmer and 2 others like this.

Sue Ann Andrews ‎. . . and Thin Mints cookies. I heart Girl Scouts. :)
March 5 at 8:41pm · Like

Lesley Arora Rajiv says we are coming over...
March 5 at 8:48pm · Like

Patricia Ann Frey We need a date night, you and I. hehe I am really not kidding though. ;)
March 5 at 8:53pm · Like

Sue Ann Andrews LOL! We were just saying we need to have people over some weekend for cooking out and drinking . . . as you can tell, I'm using my "drinking grammar."
March 5 at 8:55pm · Like

Patricia Ann Frey That or a girls night. Have you been to No Fish?
March 5 at 8:59pm · Like

Jennifer Gibson Eager mmm...we need to trade cocktail recipes.
March 5 at 9:17pm · Like

No comments: