as been excused from jury duty. (For my civically consciencious friends: Not that I mind doing my part, I just can't do it while my kids are so young. For my slacker friends: Woo Hooo!). You guys know who you are.
March 1 at 9:51am · · Like ·
Susan G. Haddad, Elaine Dittmer and Patricia Ann Frey like this.
Cheryl Crane Dont feel bad about it! I just go in and tell them they should kill them and ask questions later and then they let me go real quick! lol
March 1 at 10:13am · Like
Claudia Holguin WOOHOO!
March 1 at 10:58am · Like
Elaine Dittmer Jury duty is interesting.
March 1 at 11:00am · Like
Charlene Schultz-Miles mike got called up too and he tried to get out of it based on the fact that he is self employed and the judge laughed and said no not good enough!!!
March 1 at 12:27pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews I'm feel so betrayed by facebook. It let me mis-type "conscientious." Still, though . . . No jury duty!! Woo Hoooooooo!
March 1 at 3:47pm · Like
Pamela Schultz I misstype a lot of things. I don't blame FB. Glad you got off.
March 1 at 4:03pm · Like
No comments:
Post a Comment