Thursday, March 24, 2011
distractable
It really is a problem with the parent is as distractible as the child . . . w-what? . . . no it's dinner time, you can't have pudding . . . (oooh, shiny thing) . . . why am I holding this pudding . . . oh yea, here, let me get your spoon.
Like · · March 24, 2011 at 6:09pm
Patricia PA Frey and Elaine Dittmer like this.
Elaine Dittmer yep, how many no's before the yes. it's scary sometimes.
March 24, 2011 at 6:58pm · Like
Sheila Sjolseth hahahaha, I'm busting a gut here!
March 24, 2011 at 7:42pm · Like
Hollie Wood Blair heck, I've been that way my whole life!!
March 25, 2011 at 7:23am · Like
Hollie Wood Blair Always said I was a raccoon in a former life...oooh, shiny...
March 25, 2011 at 7:23am · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment