Sunday, March 20, 2011

Problem: a child who has to do #2 at the park with no facilities and a mom who forgot to bring the Elmo potty. Solution: a one-gallon ziplock and a friend with an empty Happy Meal box. Result: a Happy child and a not-so-Happy Meal box. Like · · March 20, 2011 at 4:30pm Joanne Richards, D'Anne Gorman Fodor and 2 others like this. Jennifer Gibson Eager Seriously! Could we be any more creative?? btw--it appears that Sarah is now patient zero. Leighton is in bed with a fever. Oh well...it was a GREAT playdate! March 20, 2011 at 4:46pm · Like Sue Ann Andrews Oh no!! I'm so sorry, Jen! Hopefully it won't last as long as Sarah's. It *was* a great playdate . . . :-} . Let me know if I you need some help this week. March 20, 2011 at 4:51pm · Like Kim Cordell Harris Lol lol lol March 20, 2011 at 5:02pm · Like Elaine Dittmer good for a child who learns the creativity of her mom and friends! March 20, 2011 at 5:05pm · Like Dawn Dube-Branecky Oh that is so original!! LMBO!! March 20, 2011 at 5:23pm · Like Dennis Pabis Actually, that's not too far off from McDonald's normal food. March 20, 2011 at 6:25pm · Like Benjamin L. Richards I think you should return it to your nearest McD with a complaint March 20, 2011 at 8:22pm · Like Hollie Wood Blair Bravo, Sue Ann!!! That is so MacGyver of you!!! LOL!!! March 20, 2011 at 9:11pm · Like Sue Ann Andrews Well, I have to admit, it was Jen's idea. I was busy running a mental inventory of the diaper bag for something I could use to dig a hole . . . March 20, 2011 at 9:49pm · Like LeAnne Stevenson Torzala OMG, I love your posts! I always go right to your humor! Love it...great idea...I would have left for the nearest McDonald's. Glad for a happy day at the park! March 21, 2011 at 5:31pm · Like

No comments: