Sunday, March 13, 2011

So I'm ordering food at the drive-through and Sarah asks me to roll down her window and, mimicking my inflection with alarming accuracy, she places her own order: "Yes, I need cake with a side of cake, a medium cake, two orders of cake, a cake with no cake, and a cake. Thank you." Like · · March 13, 2011 at 4:58pm Jennifer Gibson Eager, Kirsten Ahmann DiDonna, Patricia PA Frey and 3 others like this. Elaine Dittmer Yeah, scary. March 13, 2011 at 5:01pm · Like Lesley Arora Sarah and I definitely need to do lunch sometime-I love cake too:) March 13, 2011 at 5:03pm · Like Elaine Dittmer Sarah is becoming a force that will put Andrew in the shade I suspect. March 13, 2011 at 5:04pm · Like Becky Morrow McDaniel I guess she really wants cake! :D March 13, 2011 at 5:09pm · Like Lisa Anselmo LMAO! That girl knows what she wants! Love it. March 13, 2011 at 5:11pm · Like Lester Lawler give the kid some cake ..lol March 13, 2011 at 5:39pm · Like Dennis Pabis Please tell me the drive-through was at The Charcoaler! March 13, 2011 at 6:51pm · Like Pamela Schultz Gmaw baked a cake yesterday. Come get some. TEEHEEE. March 13, 2011 at 7:38pm · Like Hollie Wood Blair That is AWESOME!!! LOL!Sounds like she needs some cake! March 13, 2011 at 7:57pm · Like Elaine Dittmer yes I wanna go out to eat with Sarah cake, with a side of cake, and two more cakes, and cake on the top. March 13, 2011 at 8:51pm · Like Charlene Schultz-Miles Yeah and a LG Diet Cake to go! March 13, 2011 at 9:52pm · Like Eliz Wiggins Lol! March 14, 2011 at 8:51am · Like

No comments: