Saturday, March 19, 2011
So what do you suppose shipping costs would be? LOL! JK!!
pic
Mobile uploads 2011
Like · · Share · March 19, 2011 at 3:31pm via mobile
Andrea Deaton, Patricia PA Frey and Elaine Dittmer like this.
Danyelle Fisher idk but they just might be worth it. lol jk
March 19, 2011 at 3:48pm · Like
Becky Morrow McDaniel Get the flat rate box, if it fits it ships...L0L :D
March 19, 2011 at 4:11pm · Like
Robert Sanchez I'll give you a dollar for the entire package :)
March 19, 2011 at 4:26pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer Ship COD, I'll pay the freight,
March 19, 2011 at 4:35pm · Like
Dennis Pabis It's not the shipping costs, but that darn insurance that'll get ya.
March 19, 2011 at 6:07pm · Like
Lesley Arora Tell her to scoot over-I have a 'couple' of items to add to the shipment;)
March 19, 2011 at 6:11pm · Like
Rob Sargent Well if she was in a "Flat Rate" box from the USPS.... it would be one low rate...
March 20, 2011 at 7:15am · Like
Pamela Schultz I don't care what it costs as long as you ship her to my address. My sweet girl.
March 20, 2011 at 7:53am · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment