Friday, April 29, 2011

I just had a thought that was so quintessentially "me" that I had to laugh. I should probably be embarrassed to admit this, but after reading my friend's post about the royal wedding, I thought, "Oh yea, the royal wedding. Is that thing today?" LOL! Like · · April 29, 2011 at 9:33am Mandy Blumenfeld, Lisa Anselmo, Elaine Dittmer and 3 others like this. Hollie Wood Blair It's called "motherhood"!!! Perspectives about what to spend your time on change drastically, don't they? I was thinking how only a moron would get up at 4 am to watch it!!! April 29, 2011 at 10:01am · Like · 1 Elaine Dittmer I called a doctor's office and the person asked me if I was watching, duh. The whole office was watching! and I don't have kids as an excuse. senility maybe? April 29, 2011 at 11:57am · Like Eliz Wiggins I totally understand. While I think they are a cute couple I really don't care about their wedding. I have enough going on in my life, like reading your hilarious posts! April 29, 2011 at 12:28pm · Like

No comments: