Thursday, April 28, 2011
is having a pretty good day. We're on day 1 of "Sarah Sans Diapers," Andrew actually *asked* me to take his picture instead of turning away, I was able to fit into a dress I haven't been able to wear since 2004 (which doesn't mean I *should* have worn it, but . . . LOL!), and I got to speak briefly with Leigh Anne Tuohy from The Blind Side. All those things=Supah Cool! Especially the "no diapers" thing. :)
Like · · April 28, 2011 at 2:24pm
Cindy Childress, Melanie Palmer Mims, D'Anne Gorman Fodor and 4 others like this.
Patricia PA Frey Great day!
April 28, 2011 at 2:55pm · Like
Pamela Schultz Good for you, you deserve it.
April 28, 2011 at 2:58pm · Like
Jack Taylor Your suposed to post a pic if you put on a dress like that!
April 28, 2011 at 5:02pm · Like
Amanda Callaci Why did you get to speak with Leigh Anne? (and congrats on the sans- diapers and camera things!- big hurdles)
April 28, 2011 at 9:56pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews Amanda, she was visiting El Paso to speak at the fundraiser luncheon for the Y. I wasn't so much into the Hollywood talk, but once she finished with that, she delivered a very powerful message. And the sans diaper thing . . . we're on day 2 and it's a little dicey. LOL!
April 29, 2011 at 7:41pm · Like
Amanda Callaci Very cool! She seems to be an amazing and motivating person. Good luck potty training. I am stalling out of lack of courage:)
April 29, 2011 at 10:11pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment