Sunday, May 29, 2011

cool tricks

Am I the only one who just saw Cool Tricks on Yo Gabba Gabba?? This girl played Mary Had A Little Lamb on her recorder . . . with one nostril. It all sounded pretty normal, but I turned around and saw this girl with a recorder stuck up her nose and now I can't stop laughing. I wanted to look away . . . really, I did! Like · · May 29, 2011 at 2:50pm Jennifer Gibson Eager and Elaine Dittmer like this. Jack Taylor Put down the margaritta! May 29, 2011 at 2:55pm · Like Sue Ann Andrews LOL! This is what happens when I spend too much time alone with small children. I don't even need 'ritas! May 29, 2011 at 3:22pm · Like · 1 Elaine Dittmer Yo Gabba Gabba Wow Wow Wubsy, Iknow them all. Binka! Andy Pandy is so over the top. May 29, 2011 at 3:46pm · Like Jack Taylor Ok then, maybe you should pick up the Rita! May 29, 2011 at 4:32pm · Like Hollie Wood Blair I should let you watch my children play harmony on the recorder...one in each nostril :) May 29, 2011 at 7:00pm · Like

No comments: