Tuesday, May 31, 2011
underpants debacle
So glad I had wine tonight. Dave: Andrew, do NOT swing your underpants at the dinner table! No, give me your underpants. (10 mins later). Dave: Your son dropped his underpants in the toilet, which of course had #1 and #2 in it, then he fished them out. It's a mess. (5 mins later) Andrew: Mom, I dropped my underpants in the toilet in the pee and poop. Can I go outside and play waterguns?
Like · · May 31, 2011 at 7:15pm
Elaine Dittmer and Cindy Childress like this.
Homer Alvarez Never a dull moment. :)
May 31, 2011 at 7:50pm via mobile · Like
Jack Taylor At least he didn't have #1 and #2 in his underpants as he swung them at the dinner table!
May 31, 2011 at 7:58pm · Like · 2
Eliz Wiggins Isn't it funny how they are always "your" son/daughter when they do something the other parent doesn't want to deal with? LMAO!
June 1, 2011 at 7:09am · Like
Jennifer Gibson Eager bleh! worth an extra glass....
June 1, 2011 at 3:11pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment