Monday, June 27, 2011

Instructions

Andrew has this Leggo space shuttle that is the bane of my existence. It falls apart every 120 seconds and it's a pain to put back together. (Lots of identical little parts. Grrrr.) So I said, "Andrew, wait for Dad. He knows how to put it together. I can't see where the pieces go." He said, with the 'Duh' tone of voice, "Well, Mom. You have to look at the instructions to see." I've been called out by 4yo. LOL! Like · · June 27, 2011 at 5:28pm Elaine Dittmer, Pamela Schultz and D'Anne Gorman Fodor like this. D'Anne Gorman Fodor My son had his "1980's lego bane of my existence" . Not only do they fall apart, they are sharp and hurt like h**l if you step on them. In fact, I think I still have one embedded deeply in the sole of my left foot. June 27, 2011 at 6:06pm · Like Alea Pena Get use to it, Sue! Mine son is 10 and we have a hearth decorated in Harry Potter Lego sets! Too tedious to think about taking them down! June 27, 2011 at 6:47pm · Like Kate Edwards Spinner Luke was given on too. I totlly understnd. June 27, 2011 at 7:12pm · Like LeAnne Stevenson Torzala Having the same problem. They have to be played with at the table & then when done put into zippy bags so Logan won't eat the pieces...he seems to go for that, but he does have the little dudes all over the place! Good luck! June 27, 2011 at 7:25pm · Like · 1 Elaine Dittmer Well, my almost 12 year old grandson makes enormous Lego concoctions, I think that may be the age for truly enjoying the complexity of design. ????????? June 28, 2011 at 9:38am · Like

No comments: