Monday, June 13, 2011
loves it that my daughter is motivated enough to empty her own "pan" when she finishes using her little princess potty. Loves it less when I discover her little friends in my bathroom sink.
Like · · June 13, 2011 at 7:11pm
Eliz Wiggins, Jack Taylor and 2 others like this.
Lisa Anselmo LMAO!
June 13, 2011 at 7:21pm · Like
Lisa Anselmo Ariel love this one.
June 13, 2011 at 7:24pm · Like
Patricia PA Frey AH!!!! LOL!
June 13, 2011 at 7:33pm · Like
Dennis Pabis Ewwww. Okay, that's it...no kiddos for me.
June 13, 2011 at 9:25pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews Oh, Dennis, that's the least of it ... :)
June 13, 2011 at 9:29pm · Like
Priti Shah EWWW! Ok, I have 3 of my own but that grossed me out! I've had to deal with poop in the bathtub....well actually I start screaming for Milan so he can deal with it!!!!
June 14, 2011 at 8:26am · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment