Tuesday, June 14, 2011
moscato
Just found out moscato wine only has half the amount of calories I thought it did. "Yes, I'll have another, thank you."
Like · · June 14, 2011 at 8:19pm
Elaine Dittmer, Benjamin L. Richards, Christina Hickson and 3 others like this.
Tabbatha Costanza Konen Just had Moscato for the first time on Sunday. Wasn't too bad. Good to know it's half the calories!!
June 14, 2011 at 8:20pm · Like
Kate Edwards Spinner I love my reisling but recently I found I love moscato too. Glad to hear it's low cal.
June 14, 2011 at 8:24pm · Like
Patricia PA Frey I will be outside tonight if you are in the neighborhood. HAHAHA!
June 14, 2011 at 8:24pm · Like
Christina Hickson My boyfriends favorite;)
June 14, 2011 at 8:26pm · Like
Jeffrey Irwin Suggs We like the moscato by barefoot been drinkn it for coulpe years it great
June 14, 2011 at 10:19pm · Like
Paige Farrell Didn't know that either - always great when things go my way! And yes, Barefoot's version is my favorite too, have tried others, but not near as good!
June 15, 2011 at 10:22am · Like
Sue Ann Andrews "We" like Barefoot, too. That's the brand I looked up. There's a brand at Sam's that's also very good--Terra something or other. I don't know the exact name, I just drink it. LOL!
June 15, 2011 at 12:38pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer pour me another, too
June 15, 2011 at 8:00pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment