Wednesday, October 12, 2011
If you wanna get cut
So, the next time you're at Sam's and you spot a distressed, disheveled woman canvassing the parking lot, obviously having misplaced her vehicle, with a cranky 4-year-old in tow, and a basket that so full she can barely push it . . . Go ahead and laugh. If you want to get cut.
Like · · October 12, 2011 at 5:00pm
Pamela Schultz, Elaine Dittmer and 2 others like this.
Elaine Dittmer ahhh, the lost vehicle. I need to put a huge flag or something. Both our cars are silver (grey) Hondas, every other car looks like mine.
October 12, 2011 at 6:03pm · Like
Pamela Schultz Today I was so tired after finishing my tests I walked around the parking lot for about 5 min looking for my truck. Never found it because I was in the jeep.
October 12, 2011 at 6:23pm · Like · 2
Charlene Schultz-Miles My Momma would always put a paper cup on her antenna and she could find her car no problem!
October 12, 2011 at 7:47pm · Like · 1
Jennifer Gibson Eager Dang... You saw me :)
October 12, 2011 at 9:00pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer Darn cars don't have antennas now! Just my luck.
October 13, 2011 at 7:31am · Like
Charlene Schultz-Miles Oh you are right Elaine no antennas on the newer cars !
October 13, 2011 at 10:52am · Li
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment