Friday, October 14, 2011
Sock Alien
Placed a bid on this at the school fundraiser. Pretty sure I'm takin' it home, y'all. Sock Alien!!
Like · · Share · October 14, 2011 at 9:54pm via mobile
Dennis Pabis, Alessandra Ziek Beavers, Jennifer Gibson Eager and 2 others like this.
Patricia PA Frey So you.
October 14, 2011 at 10:32pm · Like
Hollie Wood Blair Maybe you can find a Copernicus to keep him company :)
October 14, 2011 at 11:00pm · Like
Kirsten Ahmann DiDonna I kept wondering who had bid on him.......and now I have my answer. Your excitement at checkout was priceless.
October 14, 2011 at 11:27pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews He *is* so me and I was totally stoked when he was presented to me at checkout! Hahahaha! Hollie, he definitely needs a taxidermied comrade with a leprous snout who probably smells like Syphilis. I'm putting it on my wish list.
October 15, 2011 at 12:54pm · Like · 1
Pamela Schultz Oh I just love you so much. Missing you because you are my sweet, crazy, beautiful daughter. Kissis and hugs to you.
October 15, 2011 at 4:43pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment