Sunday, November 6, 2011
This.Is.Serious.
I put Sarah in Time Out and she was singing the theme to The Wonder Pets. But she was ad-libbing so The Wonder Pets would know she was in Time Out and she needed them to come rescue her . . . "I'm in Time OUUUUUUT! THIS. IS. serious!!!"
Like · · November 6, 2011 at 11:59am
Corby Bollweg Keenan, Kate Edwards Spinner, Jennifer Gibson Eager and 8 others like this.
Jack Taylor I LOVE IT!!!
November 6, 2011 at 12:02pm · Like
Patricia PA Frey Ahahaha! Love that girl!
November 6, 2011 at 12:22pm · Like
Joy Green-Foster LMBO that is funny
November 6, 2011 at 12:42pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer Sarah so has her act together.
November 6, 2011 at 12:59pm · Like
Cathy Willett Castro So cute! I can hear that tune.
November 6, 2011 at 3:42pm · Like
Susan G. Haddad Too funny!
November 6, 2011 at 5:38pm · Like
Charlene Schultz-Miles So cute she is a lil doll !
November 6, 2011 at 5:42pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment