Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Where's the book.
Andrew and I went to the school book fair yesterday and I bought him a Marvel superhero drawing book. When we got home, I decided to hide it and hope he forgot about it. Then it could be a Christmas gift . . . Nope. All of yesterday afternoon and evening, he asked where I had hidden the book. But I held strong and did not divulge the details of my mission. So this morning, I woke him up gently, he rolled over and groggily said, "Mom. Where did you put my superhero book?" (Sigh. You gotta be kiddin' me!) "Mom, mommies and daddies everywhere tell their kids where they put stuff." Really? "Yes, they always say yes to what their kids say. Where's the book?" OMG. I think his next move is to jam bamboo under my fingernails. Or maybe Chinese water torture.
Like · · November 9, 2011 at 10:19am
Eliz Wiggins, Patricia PA Frey and Elaine Dittmer like this.
Charlene Schultz-Miles Okay here's what Kim did Miles turns 4 Saturday and she bought him a transformed car and he saw it in the sack and just about hyperventilated over it! He wanted it now,not on sat for his b-Day. So she told him that he had to wait. She wrapp...
See More
November 9, 2011 at 10:39am · Like
Elaine Dittmer he will never forget....those days are looooong gone Sue Ann. change and more change. :-)
November 9, 2011 at 11:03am · Like
Rhandi Stanford Just wait until they can find all of your hiding places. You reach a point where you can no longer just put things in the top of the closet.
November 9, 2011 at 11:25am · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment