Tuesday, April 19, 2011
LOFT
just spent way too much money at our new Ann Taylor LOFT. Yes, EP Ladies, I said LOFT! Woo Hoo! I might be able to stay in EP after all. Now if we could only import some trees and humidity, export some wind and dirt, get a Central Market or Whole Foods, and adopt a local icon who wanders around downtown in his tiara, thong and stillettos . . . now we're talkin'. Oh, and a Pubcrawler.
Like · · April 19, 2011 at 3:05pm
Melody Kelsey, Jennifer Gibson Eager and 2 others like this.
Elaine Dittmer I think you're getting an 'attitude adjustment'. Get out before it's tooooooooo late.
April 19, 2011 at 3:23pm · Like · 1
Sue Ann Andrews LOL! Elaine, ask me again after the shopper's endorphins wear off.
April 19, 2011 at 3:25pm · Like
D'Anne Gorman Fodor LOL, add Trader Joe's, Crate and Barrel, and a good Blues bar to the list.
April 19, 2011 at 4:00pm · Like · 1
Hollie Wood Blair I thought YOU were the pubcrawler!!! lol
April 19, 2011 at 5:01pm · Unlike · 1
Sue Ann Andrews Oh, btw, the LOFT is at the outlet mall. Not as exciting as a genuine LOFT but I'll take it. You know how it goes, give a starving girl a cracker . . . LOL!
April 19, 2011 at 5:37pm · Like
Jack Taylor "...and adopt a local icon who wanders around downtown in his tiara, thong, and stilettos..."!?!
April 19, 2011 at 9:31pm · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment