Monday, January 31, 2011

The music teacher at school says that my kids are among her best singers (ie, the loudest--which I can believe). But, they don't like me to sing in the car. Andrew said, "Mom, stop singing! Only drive the car!" Then he looked at the man in the car next to us, who was almost as animated as a box of rocks and he said, "See, like that! Only drive!" So much for all those voice lessons I took! Like · · January 31, 2011 at 4:22pm Patricia PA Frey likes this. Lester Lawler lol.. just sing louder !! January 31, 2011 at 4:23pm · Like Becky Morrow McDaniel He must be like the little boy on the Highlander commercial where it is sheer torture that his parents are singing while he is in the car...lol January 31, 2011 at 4:27pm · Like Patricia PA Frey So silly! Sing loud, mama! January 31, 2011 at 4:33pm · Like Elaine Dittmer Well, I KNOW how bad I sound. And both the 11 year old grandson and 3 year old granddaughter asked me to stop when I was showing them some song or another. (sniff) January 31, 2011 at 5:55pm · Like Cindy Childress Well if I remember correctly you have a pretty voice. Sing, sing, sing. LOL January 31, 2011 at 7:28pm · Like Lester Lawler I think your correct. January 31, 2011 at 7:36pm · Like Sue Ann Andrews Ah garsh, thanks guys (blushing with great fervor). :) February 1, 2011 at 5:26pm · Like

No comments: