Thursday, February 3, 2011

OMG, school is closed AGAIN tomorrow. I don't even know what to say about this. I'm in complete denial. I think we've watched all the Scooby Doo we ( I ) can stand and we've eaten up all the junk food in the house (alas, what will I bribe them with?) Plus, I made them bathe today so they wouldn't be the stinky kids at school tomorrow . . . for nothin'! LOL!! Like · · February 3, 2011 at 5:04pm Elaine Dittmer likes this. Andre Terrell Parker ‎34 degrees tomorrow and no school. They are trying to save electricity, but I say candles and two flash lights for each class works for me. LOL! February 3, 2011 at 5:53pm · Like Sue Ann Andrews They could do without flashlights. They could sit in the dark in their coats and sing Cumbaya. :D February 3, 2011 at 7:02pm · Like Pamela Schultz ‎34 degrees? Wow!! I wish we could just get above 20. February 3, 2011 at 8:05pm · Like Elaine Dittmer Well. I thought you guys were sitting in your coats in the dark at your HOUSE singing Kumbaya. February 4, 2011 at 7:04am · Like

No comments: