Friday, February 4, 2011
Well, I'm sorry to say that I have to rescind my previous offer of hot showers, as we have now joined the ranks of the waterless. Yep, burst pipe and plumbers aren't even answering their phones anymore. Roto-Rooter can come on Wednesday. On the upside, it was an outdoor pipe so my house isn't full of water. (knock on wood). Hoping D can temporarily fix it tomorrow. Somebody Beer Me!
Like · · February 4, 2011 at 6:22pm
Elaine Dittmer eeeeeeek again.
Man, EP has more surprises than I thought, and Sue Ann
you are braving more than i've ever braved no matter where I've lived. You go girl.
February 4, 2011 at 6:28pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews Yes, but he's not home from work yet. He's on his way, though! And I would be remiss if I didn't thank my awesome neighbors for turning off my water at the street and showing me how to wield a . . . what was it . . . oh, pliers! Thanks Jack and Cortney!
February 4, 2011 at 6:28pm · Like
Debbie Cook Oh nooooo. On the upside--didn't u say u bathed ur children recently???
February 4, 2011 at 6:32pm · Like
Corby Bollweg Keenan Insanity! Make it go away!
February 4, 2011 at 6:36pm · Like
Lester Lawler not all guys are handy Larry.. lol I hope he is..
February 4, 2011 at 6:37pm · Like
Becky Morrow McDaniel Sorry to hear that, been there as you know. Hope y'all can get it fixed soon!
February 4, 2011 at 6:45pm · Like
Lester Lawler lol.. some guys just do not have thay gene.. I know many !!
February 4, 2011 at 7:06pm · Like
Lester Lawler very if you have not ever sene it done or have no mechanical mind.. Trust me I deal with it all the time .. I can look at stuff and figure it out most times.
February 4, 2011 at 7:22pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews Actually, he's very handy and knows how to fix the pipe, he's just stuck at the hospital and can't get home. The other problem people are having is that the stores are out of plumbing supplies so we'll see . . .
February 4, 2011 at 7:32pm · Like
Lester Lawler thats great, out of suppies !! Ugh !!
February 4, 2011 at 7:32pm · Like
Lester Lawler lol...old fingers type O
February 4, 2011 at 7:47pm · Like
Jennifer Gibson Eager ok--just read this. The kids have been insane this evening...totally cutting into my FB time. You can shower here!
February 4, 2011 at 9:21pm · Like
Sue Ann Andrews thanks! We got it taken care of and hopefully we won't have any more pipes burst.
And, for the record, I do know a little about pliers. :) I'm just not that handy with them . . . unless I'm using them to bang on something. LOL!
My kids have been insane, too. I just forced them to go to bed. I've reached my tipping point.
February 4, 2011 at 9:27pm · Like · 1
Charlene Schultz-Miles let all the faucets DRIP all nite long a steady stream and the ppipessss willll not freeze up
February 4, 2011 at 9:49pm · Like · 1
Lester Lawler think someone needs wine and chocolate !
February 4, 2011 at 9:54pm · Like
Elaine Dittmer Toooo late Charlene.
February 5, 2011 at 6:37am · Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment